TIAMAT Leadership - Jennifer O'Hare
- Business Consultants & Services
TIAMAT Leadership offers organizational behavior consulting, leadership development, and team transformation programs to leaders who put people first and who want to navigate challenges with confidence.
The way we help organizations develop strong, effective leaders and teams is by designing experience-based programs that allow team members to observe, reflect and practice critical leadership behaviors and skills that drive action and accelerate success.
Ways to Work with TIAMAT Leadership:
• Leadership Development Programs: private, 1:1, team & group programs to advance critical leadership behaviors
• Organizational Behavior Consulting: program development creating high-performance leaders such as mentorship programs, skill- building workshops, and leader toolkits.
• Team Improvement Programs: hands-on, ''learn by doing'' programs to power team collaboration and productivity.
Jen O'Hare, owner, has led marketing, creative, and technology teams for 25 years. Tackling complex organizational change, building strong partnerships, and cultivating high-performing teams is in her wheelhouse. She has an MS MSc in Org Behavior and Leadership, a BS in Marketing, minor Psychology and she earned her elite ICF credential as a Professional Coach from the International Coach Federation.
Look for Jen paddling or coaching on Puget Sound! She coaches the Gig Harbor Dragon Boat Team and paddles with the Washington Masters Dragon Boat Team. In July 2018, Jen traveled to Hungary to race in the 11th IDBF Club Crew World Championships.
To promote the growth of local leaders, Jen delivers marketing, business, and leadership skills to local entrepreneurs. She does this through local networking groups including Gig Harbor Super Business Group, Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce, and Spaceworks Tacoma, a Tacoma Chamber of Commerce incubator program for startups.
An area of passion, Jen brings leadership development skills to cancer survivors and primary caregivers, advocating for quality of life programs. Her blog offers tools and resources to help families cope with the daily demands of navigating cancer. www.secondhandcancer.com
Whom to Contact
- Jennifer O'HarePhone: (415) 819-7290