As a member, the Chamber of Commerce provides you and your business with many great opportunities. From monthly luncheons, workshops, after-hours networking, member leads groups, member to member discounts, and educational events, to directory and member profiles within our website, you will have the ability to grow your business. Building relationships with other local professionals can make all the difference with inspiration, connections and strategic partnerships.
When you join, we assign an Ambassador to come along side you to help you get plugged in. You may also benefit from a ribbon cutting. With any membership, the more engaged you are the more benefits you receive. We look forward to welcoming you!
The profile you receive on our business directory page acts as a mini-website and links to your website and social channels. When you place images or videos in your gallery, you help drive more people to click through to your website. This backlink helps your SEO (google search ranking).
Select a tab below to learn about specific Chamber member benefits.
The Value of Chambers
Our members have unlimited access to our events! We have two monthly networking events for all our members, three additional for our Young Professional members (21-40), and a Public Affairs Forum every Thursday morning. We also have a few special events scattered throughout the year! See our events calendar for all of our events and more!
With monthly speakers, SCORE, and other events, we help you learn how to grow and manage your business through our educational opportunities.
Our newest program, Straight Talk to Success, is an exciting new, interactive business strategy, tactics, and leadership development workshop series offered to Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce members on a quarterly basis.
As a member, you have the opportunity to join a business-leads group (or Pillars Group) made up of other chamber members. With only one type of business per group, the groups focus on referring business to other members. These groups average $80,000/month in closed business resulting from warm leads.
Members are listed in the magazine's directory. The annual Profile magazine, published in January, is distributed to realtors, hotels, offices, and more around the Gig Harbor area.
Members can be even more active and help support the community as a sponsor. With varying levels, from Corporate Sponsorship, to single-event sponsorship, there's sure to be something for you!
Below are the varying levels of membership. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Business 1-2 Employees: $325.00 annually
- Business 3-8 Employees: $400.00 annually
- Business 9-13 Employees: $475.00 annually
- Business 14-19 Employees: $550.00 annually
- Business 20-49 Employees: $625.00 annually
- Business 50-99 Employees: $700.00 annually
- Business 100-199 Employees: $750.00 annually
- Business 200-499 Employees: $825.00 annually
- Business 500-999 Employees: $925.00 annually
- Business 1,000+ Employees: $1,050.00 annually
- Financial Institution & Utilities 1-5 Employees: $550.00
- Financial Institution & Utilities 6-10 Employees: $1,010.00
- Financial Institution & Utilities 11+ Employees: $1,520.00
- Friend of the Chamber: $100.00
- Non Profit with Gross Revenue under $25,000: $100.00
- Accommodations: $195.00
- Annual membership for accommodations with 1 room
- Accommodations: Please contact us to determine the fee.
- Annual Chamber membership for accommodations with more than one room
- Gig Harbor Young Professional: $100.00
- Get the GHYP benefits without being a Chamber member!
"Gig Harbor Peninsula FISH has been a member of the Chamber for several years now. We have found the Chamber staff are extremely helpful and do a great job [putting] members at ease no matter what question that the member may have regarding membership and taking advantage of the many ways members can plug in to services provided through their membership."
-Jan Coen, Food Bank Coordinator, Gig Harbor Peninsula FISH Food Bank and Community Services
Become a Professional Service Provider
Questions about becoming a Chamber member? Contact Miriam Battson at the Chamber.
Welcome New Members