Tiamat Leadership - Jennifer O'Hare
- Business Consultants & Services
TIAMAT Leadership offers consulting, professional development, and team building programs to leaders who put people first and who want to navigate challenges with confidence. Programs are designed with experiential learning methods and focused action to accelerate success.
• Leadership Development: individual & group programs to advance critical leadership behaviors
• Consulting: executive and marketing
• Team Improvement: hands-on solutions to boost performance
Jen O'Hare, Founder, has led marketing, creative, and technology teams for 25 years. Tackling complex organizational change, building strong partnerships, and cultivating high-performing teams is in her wheelhouse. She has an MS MSc in Org Behavior and Leadership, a BS in Marketing, minor Psychology and she earned her elite ICF credential as a Professional Coach from the International Coach Federation.
Look for Jen paddling or coaching on Puget Sound! She coaches the Gig Harbor Dragon Boat Team and paddles with the Washington Masters Competitive Dragon Boat Team. In July 2018, Jen traveled to Hungary to race in the 11th IDBF Club Crew World Championships.
To promote the growth of local leaders, Jen delivers marketing, business, and leadership skills to local entrepreneurs for Spaceworks Tacoma, an incubator program for startups.
An area of passion, Jen brings leadership development skills to cancer survivors and primary caregivers, advocating for quality of life programs. Her blog offers tools and resources to help families cope with the daily demands of navigating cancer. www.secondhandcancer.com
- Experience-based leadership development
- Team improvement programs
- Consulting - marketing and executive
- Navigating organizational change with confidence
Whom to Contact
- Jennifer O'HarePhone: (415) 819-7290