Had a conflict and missed a Straight Talk to Success workshop? Here's your chance to take advantage of this member benefit! Join the reboot and get access to the tools, support, and resources designed to grow your business. The reboot workshops will take place from 11:30 am - 1 pm. Bring your own lunch.
Productivity Productivity - Get Control!
You want the freedom and flexibility of being in business for yourself. Yet often feel like your ability to stay focused is difficult. Everything seems urgent and competes for the highest priority.
- Quiz: How productive are you?
- 5 Productivity Bandits: Are you sabotaging your productivity?
- 3 ways to work differently
- How attention management creates focus and less stress
- How to use a productivity tool to control distractions and work on things that *really* matter to your business
Pre-Requisite: Bring your sense of humor and curiosity. This is NOT a boring Time Management Training. It's filled with interactive exercises and opportunities to get to know other business owners - and have them get to know you!
High performance and superior results are delivered when business leaders “master the two halves of the job – the management systems and associated business acumen, and people leadership and the associated interpersonal skills.” (Harvard Business Review 2010)
FREE for Chamber members; small $30 fee for future-members.
Registration for each workshop is required