Summer Hours (April-September): Wednesday-Sunday from 10:00-4:00 PM
- Associations & Service Organizations
Based in Gig Harbor, Washington, Harbor WildWatch is a marine and environmental education organization dedicated to inspiring stewardship for the Puget Sound. Our educational programs are fun, interactive, and aim to engage adults and youth in the preservation of our natural marine resources.
- Get Your Feet Wet: Interpretive touch tank program at local beaches and piers
- Pier into the Night: Night-time viewing of marine creatures using submersible lights
- Citizen Science: Training for citizens to learn to collect meaningful science data
- Walking Tours: Guided tours for the public on salmon, birds and other local wildlife
- Skansie Education: Marine displays, interactive lab and visitor services
- Harbor Outreach Program: Classroom STEM workshops for K-12 students
- Explorer Series: Field science exploration for K-20 students at the beach, estuary and wetland
- seaStars & Beyond: Junior naturalist training program for students ages 5-17
- Internships/Projects: Opportunities for young adults to gain valuable experience
We offer a unique opportunity for individuals, organizations and local businesses to support our environmental education efforts through our Corporate Partnerships. Contact our Executive Director, Lindsey Stover, at 253.514.0187 or email@example.com.
Whom to Contact
- Lindsey StoverExecutive Director3110 Judson Street, PMB 99Gig Harbor, WA 98335Phone: (253) 514-0187
Take Wollochet or Olympic exit off HWY-16 and follow signs to Downtown Waterfront. We are located in the brick building in Skansie Brother's Park. Free street parking is available along Harborview DR.