- Independent/Assisted Living
- Senior Care
- 55 + Living Communities
- Memory Care
- Physical Therapists
- Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
Heron’s Key, a member of Emerald Communities, is a not-for-profit senior housing and services organization. Opened in 2017, Heron’s Key is situated on nearly 18 acres in the Harbor Hill neighborhood of picturesque Gig Harbor, WA and provides top-notch services and amenities to people age 55 and older in the aspects of independent, assisted living and skilled nursing. The community accommodates residents’ changing needs throughout the aging process with Penrose Harbor health care center providing assisted living services in one-bedroom apartment homes and in all-private skilled nursing suites. Penrose Harbor is also available to the public for assisted living and skilled nursing needs. For more information about Heron’s Key and Penrose Harbor at Heron’s Key, please visit the website at www.heronskey.org
- Herons Key is the areas first and only community to offer true Life Care.
- Life Care combines hospitality, prime location and exceptional health care.
- A one-time entrance fee pays for lifetime residency in your new, maintenance-free independent living residence
- It also includes unlimited days of care in the communitys health center including assisted living and skilled nursing
- We offer spacious apartment homes and cottages in a variety of floor plans.
Heron’s Key is located on 18 acres on Borgen Blvd. between Harbor Hill Dr. and Peacock Hill Ave., just minutes from Gig Harbor’s vibrant downtown and its shops, restaurants, galleries and festivals.