Work Opportunity Tax Credit and Federal Bonding
What you'll learn about Work Opportunity Tax Credit Services:
• Finding an available workforce that provides tax incentives and bonding protection for peace of mind.
• Reduce your federal income tax liability by $2,400 - $9,600 per employee.
• How to apply easily and quickly using the online filing system.
• Submit all applications within 28 days of the employee's start date and help your business and workers thrive.
• Answers to the most common WOTC and Bonding - employer questions.
• The Federal Bonding Program protects employers against employee theft, forgery, larceny, and embezzlement.
• Employers can be issued free of charge, zero deductible bonds for between $5000 and $25,000 for each justice involved new employee.