Calling all small business leaders!!
As a business, you are in a unique position to make the community that you serve a better place.
Foster's Creative is thrilled to announce that we are launching a new kind of workshop – a workshop designed to encourage and inspire business and organizational leaders to be involved in the creative endeavors within their community, not only making a positive impact on the community, but a proven strategy to improve business success, as well.
Our first ever full-day workshop will feature keynotes from community builders in the South Sound, creative break out sessions, and live performances from musicians, artists and other creators.
Join us on November 10th and connect directly with the people that are already adding so much flavor to our community.
• Ejay O'Donnell | Design & Brand Specialist
• Bryson Foster | CEO & Co-Founder of Foster's Creative
• Bryan Reynolds | Owner & Founder of Anthem Coffee
• Walker Sherman | Singer Songwriter
• Mirror Gloss | Dance Pop
• NOBI | Rapper & DJ
• Champagne Sunday | Glam Folk
• Curtis Ashby | Painter & Illustrator
PARTNERS & SPONSORS:
• WorkSphere Tacoma
• The Peace Bus
• Tacoma Night Market
• Grit City Magazine
• Project Tacoma
• Anthem Coffee
• Three keynote speakers
• Breakout sessions
• Q&A with industry specialists
• Coffee & lunch provided by Anthem Coffee
• Live music & artists
WE CAN'T WAIT TO HELP YOU THROW A LITTLE SALT ON YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!