Join us in celebrating PLANLED with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony!
PLANLED SHOWROOM RIBBON CUTTING & OPEN HOUSE AGENDA
- 12:15 Welcome Emily Hetland, VP of Communications & Public Sector
- 12:20 Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce
- 12:35 Play to Zero
- Scott Jenkins, Green Sports Alliance Founder/Chairman and EVP of Strategic Partnerships, PLANLED
- 12:40 How PLANLED Changes the Game John Hwang, CEO
- 12:45 Dynamic Lighting Demonstrations and Partner Recognition, Joshua Hwang, BDM, K12 and Collegiate Sports
- 12:50 Upper Room Germicidal UV: Indoor Air Quality Solution, Richard L. Vincent, MS, BS Arch, FIES, LEED ® AP Mount Sinai Hospital, Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, Brickner Research Unit: Community Medicine and TB/UV Studies, New York City, USA. Mr. Vincent trained as an architect at the University of Michigan. Philip W. Brickner, MD as PI, he as Co-I, manager, directed the largest field UV field trial, The Tuberculosis Ultraviolet Shelter Study (TUSS) with St. Vincent?s Hospital and the Harvard School ofPublic Health (HSPH). Mr. Vincent chairs the ASHRAE Upper Room Germicidal UV guidelines (GPC 37) and provided expert input on GUV for the WHO Guidelines on tuberculosis infection prevention and control, 2019 update.
- 1:00 Q & A Prize Giveaways (Autographed Mariano Rivera baseballs, tasks lights-must be present to win) 3-Point Shootout Tournament Until 3:00 Ongoing lighting demonstrations and networking
Food and beverages will be served, please RSVP by registering today!