Join the Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce for our Monthly Membership Luncheon with guest speaker freelance developmental editor, and founder and president of Inspira Literary Solutions, Arlyn Lawrence.
Topic: Everything You Wanted to Know about Writing and Publishing a Book... But Didn't Know Whom to Ask!
Have you ever said to a friend, "I could write a book on that topic", or have someone say that to you? You will find this speaker thought provoking and informative. This may be an excellent way to help promote your business.
Menu Catered by: Snuffin's Catering
- Assorted Petite Sandwiches (smoked ham, deli turkey, vegetarian) Gluten Free in separate basket
- Bow Tie Pasta Primavera Salad
- Mixed Green Salad with Gluten Free Croutons, GF Raspberry Vinaigrette: To the side
- Garden Fresh Vegetables with Country Herb Dip
- Snuffin's Specialty Cookies & Petite Puffs Drizzled with Carmel
When registering, please identify if you have dietary constraints.