Who's ready for the 2024 Maritime Gig Festival?
The Maritime Gig Festival is Gig Harbor's largest summer event and draws between 6,000-8,000 people each day. We are looking forward to bringing our community together to celebrate our beautiful city for a weekend of fun and festivities.
On the Saturday of the festival, businesses,
non-profit, and craft
vendors can have a booth to market, sell, or hand out information. Booths are for Saturday only.
Food vendors can vend both Saturday and Sunday.
All reservations for exhibition space must be in by May 19th, 2024 or until sold out.
Individual Setup time(s) to be determined (6:00-7:30am).
Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance into the festival. The festival committee will review each application and notify those upon approval.
Applications without payment will not be accepted.
Click here to view the entire vendor packet.
Regulations for vendors:
- Please gather the following information before beginning the registration process:
- All display materials are the responsibility of the exhibitor. A neat, attractive display is important. Entire display must be inside 10x10 space. If additional space is needed, purchase of additional booth is required.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for bringing their own tent and chairs.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for cleaning the area used at the end of the day.
- No non-packaged food or drinks are to be sold by non-food vendors.
- No tear down prior to 8:00 P.M. Vending closes at 9:00 P.M. Street cleared by 11:00 P.M.
- No cars or trucks will be allowed to park in vendor area.
- Keep sidewalks clear for pedestrians on Harborview Drive during the 5K and Parade for foot traffic. Only runners and parade entries are allowed on the street after the 5K begins and until the conclusion of the parade. Your help monitoring this would be appreciated.
- No vending allowed on Harborview drive until the conclusion of the parade (approximately 11:45 A.M.). THIS IS A SAFETY ISSUE. Vendors caught selling during the 5K race or parade risk not being invited to return in future years.
- Pioneer vendors may begin vending once set up.
- Vendor agrees to follow all safety regulations in place at time of event.
- By completing the online application, you consent to the requirements listed, and verify that you will not hold the Maritime Gig Festival, Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce and the City of Gig Harbor, or property owners responsible for any loss, theft or destruction of your work or any personal injury which might be suffered in the course of the festival. All normal precautions will be taken to ensure the safety of the exhibitor and their property.
- The Maritime Gig Committee retains the right to refuse space. All on-site activities subject to approval.