2024 Maritime Gig Parade RegistrationName: 2024 Maritime Gig Parade RegistrationDate: June 1, 2024Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDTWebsite: Maritime Gig FestivalRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
The Maritime Gig Parade is going to be amazing in 2024 with the theme "Come Together"! The parade creates a feeling of belonging through a shared experience and is designed to connect the community as we celebrate our rich maritime heritage. The 2024 event is no different and we invite you to make this a tradition for your family, organization, or business by participating in this year’s parade.
This year’s parade will be held on Saturday, June 1, 2024, at 10 A.M. Those who wish to be in the parade need to review the Parade Packet for the changes made by the chamber board prior to registering. Once you determine your entry category, click Register Now to complete your application.
All required information will need to be completed at the time of registration. Incomplete entry forms will not be accepted. All fields on the form are mandatory.
Please gather the following information before beginning the registration process:
- Contact Details (names, emails, phone numbers)
- Parade Entry Commentary/write up for Parade Announcers to read as you pass by during the parade. Include information that can be used to identify and describe your entry for the Parade Announcers. Commentary/write up text is limited to approximately 50-90 characters. Remember to maintain the spirit of the event; the script should be fun to hear! Event producers and our announcers reserve the right to edit and use the material as needed and at their sole discretion.
- If your entry includes a vehicle, a $1,000,000 Certificate of Insurance (COI) is required, naming the Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce as additionally insured. Every entry with a vehicle MUST submit insurance information on or before Wednesday, May 1, 2024. Late forms will negatively affect entry number position in the parade.
- Credit card or debit card to complete the transaction.
- All organizations must include their UBI number in the application.
For those accepted into the parade, parade instruction packets will be sent out two weeks before the event providing you with your line-up time, parade number, directions, and rules and regulations. Have fun with your entry and be creative with your float!