The Maritime Gig Festival is making a come back in 2022!
The Maritime Gig Festival is Gig Harbors largest summer event and draws between 6,000-8,000 people each day. We are looking forward to bringing our community together to celebrate our beautiful city for a weekend of fun and festivities.
On the Saturday of the festival, businesses, food
, and craft
vendors can have a booth to market, sell, or hand out information. Booths are for Saturday only.
If you were a vendor last year, we try to place you in the same location.
Individual Setup time(s) to be determined. Beginning at 6 a.m.
- The Maritime Gig Committee retains the right to refuse space. All on-site activities subject to approval.
- All display materials are the responsibility of the exhibitor. A neat, attractive display is important. Entire display must be inside 10x10 space.
- Each exhibitor is responsible to clean up area used by exhibitor.
- No food or drinks are to be sold by business exhibitors.
- CRAFT VENDORS MUST BE 85% handmade. Any mass produced or manufactured in any way will result in an extra $250 charge and considered a business vendor
- No tear down prior to 8 p.m.
- Vending is until 9 p.m.
- Street cleared by 11 p.m.
- Covid restrictions may apply
Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance into the festival. The festival committee will review each application and notify those upon approval. Applications without payment will not be accepted.