*** The tentative Maritime Gig Festival dates are August 22-23rd. This event will be a celebration of reopening and will look different this year. These tentative dates are all subject to Covid related issues.***
The Maritime Gig Festival is a two day event in Gig Harbor in June (now postponed to August 22-23). The event is Gig Harbor's largest summer event and draws between 6,000-8,000 people each day.
On the Saturday of the festival, businesses
, and craft
vendors can have a booth to market, sell, or hand out information. Booths are for Saturday only. If you were a vendor last year, we try to place you in the same location.
Individual Setup time(s) to be determined. Beginning at 6 a.m.
- The Maritime Gig Committee retains the right to refuse space. All on-site activities subject to approval.
- All display materials are the responsibility of the exhibitor. A neat, attractive display is important. Entire display must be inside 10x10 space.
- Each exhibitor is responsible to clean up area used by exhibitor.
- No food or drinks are to be sold by business exhibitors.
- CRAFT VENDORS MUST BE 85% handmade. Any mass produced or manufactured in any way will result in an extra $200 charge and considered a business vendor
- No tear down prior to 8 p.m.
- Vending is until 9 p.m.
- Street cleared by 11 p.m.
Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance into the festival. The festival committee will review each application and notify those upon approval. Applications without payment will not be accepted.