Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
Mary Bridge Children's Hospital was established in 1955, through the perseverance of the dedicated women of the Tacoma Orthopedic Association (now the Mary Bridge Brigade). They were convinced of the need for a specialized health care center in Tacoma to serve the children of the South Puget Sound region.
Today, Mary Bridge has grown from being the only pediatric hospital in the South Sound dedicated to a comprehensive regional network of health services for children. From primary care to emergency services, from inpatient care to outpatient specialty clinics throughout the region, Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Network specializes in meeting the health needs of kids.
Our children's hospital provides specialized pediatric care, equipment and facilities that aren't available in most communities. Our family-centered care philosophy is the cornerstone of all that we do and our entire network of clinics and programs provides services and accommodations for families in a child-friendly environment — a place where kids get better quicker.
- Dedicated pediatric primary care
- Advanced pediatric specialty care
- Pediatric trauma center
- Financial resources to meet the healthcare of all children
- Outreach programs promoting health and safety
Whom to Contact
- Serrina PanteraNetwork Business Development Director317 Martin Luther King Jr WayTacoma, Washington 98405Phone: (253) 403-1420