AK Vision Care
- Optometrists & Opthalmologists
Specializing in geriatric optometry.
Comprehensive ocular exams with a focus on prevention.
We come to the retirement/nursing facility!
• In-House eye exams
• Comprehensive ocular exams with dilation to detect diabetic, hypertensive or other retinal changes
• 24/7 Emergency Call Number available
• Written prescription for eyeglasses
• Ability to prevent and treat ocular conditions such as dry eyes and the various red eyes such as “pink” eye, bacterial conjunctivitis, and allergic conjunctivitis
• Appropriate surgical referrals when needed
• Prompt communication with the facility of ocular exam findings
• We work to bring the exam lane to you! Aside from the financial costs and the time consumed in the transportation of residents, we are much more convenient and much less disruptive by bringing the doctor and the equipment to you.
• We will provide comprehensive ocular exams with a primary focus on prevention. Comprehensive exams include a refraction for an eyeglass prescription and a dilated exam to examine the ocular health for any signs of diabetic retinopathy, hypertensive retinopathy, glaucoma, dry eye, cataracts, conjunctivitis.
- Optometrist, Vision Care, Eye Exams, Ocular, Geriatric Optometry
Whom to Contact
- Aditi KakadeP.O. Box 1054Renton, WA 98057Phone: (404) 277-6221