Photo courtesy of Point of View by Lou
The Wheels on the Water Car Show takes place on Sunday, June 3 from 11 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. as part of the Maritime Gig Festival in beautiful Skansie Park on the Gig Harbor Waterfront. Cars will be shown along Harborview Drive from Rosedale Street up to Pioneer Way. The event is free to visitors. Enjoy a fun day of entertainment, classic cars and tradition at the Maritime Gig Festival!
If you would like to showcase your car in this year's
car show click on the registration form below.
Details & Things You Need to Know:
- Location: Harborview Dr from Rosedale to Pioneer, Maritime Gig Festival @ Skansie Park
- Cars are asked to arrive between 10am - 11am
- Due to space limitations, we will direct the parking of all vehicles. If you want to be parked together with another participant, arrive together!
- Dash Plaques for the first 50 participants
- Entrance instructions to car show day of the event: Arrive at the gate at Harborview Dr. and Pioneer Way (Near the Gig Harbor Fly Shop) from Soundview to Harborview Dr. Do not approach from Pioneer Way. Find directions by using the map link below.
- All cars are on concrete Trophies awarded in 14 categories
Best of Show
Favorite Modern Performance
Favorite Pre War
Maritime Gig Festival Coordinator